To view PowerPoint, click here.
When an employee makes a commplaint -- and they will! -- recognize that each complaint must be taken seriously. It is appropriate not only to manage the relationship with the employee, but also to protect the company.
Complaints typically fall under certain headings, including:
- Bullying, harassment and inappropriate conduct
- Workplace health and safety
- Work environment
- Accomodations for physical and mental challenges
- Relationships in the workplace
- Organizational changes
- Terms and conditions of employment, including compensation and benefits
What should you as the employer do when a complain arises?
Ursula Leo and Tom White presented "An Employee Complains. Now What?" in a webinar on September 28, 2023.