- January 14, 2022
Nearly two years after COVID-19 began, employers are still faced with rapidly changing constraints and guidance in the effort to keep their workplace and employees safe. Federal and State programs and mandates have come and gone, leaving employers wondering what options they have and how they can address the most pressing issues impacting their workforce now.
Among the questions we will answer for employers are:
- Are employers required to provide paid time-off for employees receiving or recovering from a vaccine?
- Can an employer ask employees if they have been vaccinated and require proof of vaccination?
- May an employer offer an incentive to employees to get vaccinated?
- Can employers implement a mandatory vaccination or a vaccinate or test policy?
- How does an employer navigate requests for medical and religious exemptions from a mandatory vaccination policy?
- What can we do about employees who refuse to comply with a mandatory vaccination policy?
- Are absences due to COVID-19 covered by the FMLA, the NJFLA, or the NJ Sick Leave Law?
Please join us for this HRCI accredited event.
There is no cost for attending. After registering, you will receive a confirming e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.
The use of this official seal confirms that this Activity has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.