What better time than the holiday season to reflect on how to protect the people and causes we most treasure? With family gatherings upon us and 2024 in the not-too-distant future, the stage is set for you to ask yourselves and your loved ones questions that really matter and to familiarize yourself with upcoming changes in the New Year. So take a look at the December issue of Laddey Clark & Ryan's Estate Planning and Elder Law Newsletter: https://bit.ly/3TbHs22. In this issue, we consider:
• 14 Essential Questions to Ask Aging Parents This Holiday
• 2024 Annual Gift and Estate Tax Exemption Adjustments
• Using a QTIP Trust in Estate Planning
• Should My End-of-Life Plan Include a Death Doula?
• PACE Program Helps Seniors Remain at Home
• Is an Independent Living Facility Right for Me?
• Notarizing Documents for Seniors With a Dementia Diagnosis
To subscriber to this free newsletter, click here: https://bit.ly/46El9Fr