HR BOOT CAMP
For Owners of Small to Mid-Size Businesses
Join Laddey Clark & Ryan’s Employment and Labor Law Practice Group for an information-packed HR Boot Camp designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses. Our experienced attorneys will discuss the legal obligations employers face and the important business decisions many employers have to make regarding their employees. There will be practical examples and time for questions.
Wednesday, May 17, 2023
350 Andover Sparta Road, Andover, NJ
Registration and Breakfast - 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
Program - 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Hiring Employees – Job advertisements, interviews, and setting expectations
- Employment Agreements – Employment contracts, restrictive covenants and severance agreements
- Employee Policies and Handbooks – Purpose of handbooks and essential policies every employer should have
- Cannabis in the Workplace – Policies and testing
- Employee Compensation – Minimum wage, overtime and employee classifications
- Leave Laws – The many obligations under Federal and State law
- Harassment and Discrimination Claims – Policies, training, complaints procedures, investigations, retaliation
- Termination – Exit interviews and documentation
Please join us for this SHRM-accredited and HRCI-accredited event.
Registration fee: $35
Click here to register.