The Laddey, Clark & Ryan, LLP Fourth Annual Non-Profit Summit will be held on Thursday, October 17th. The event will take place at Perona Farms in Andover, New Jersey and registration will begin at 8:00 am.
This year’s Keynote Speaker, Linda M. Czipo, President & CEO, Center for Non-Profits, will be presenting “The Challenges Facing Today’s Non-Profits”. After the Keynote presentation, there will be three breakout sessions where attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about topics including: Redefining Sustainability for Your Organization, Planned Giving: From Start to Success, Millennials & Beyond, Charitable Immunity Is Not Risk Management, The New Minimum Wage and its Effects on Non-Profits, and Your Non-Profit Organization’s Report Card.
Speakers will include:
- John Carrico II, CPA, Member, Cullari Carrico, LLC
- Timothy Dinan, Esq., Practice Leader, Personal Injury Practice, Laddey, Clark & Ryan, LLP
- Ellen Dudas, Founder, President, Planning Giving Advancement
- Renata Mizak, Esq., Practice Leader, Wills, Trusts & Estates Practice, Laddey, Clark & Ryan, LLP
- Ursula Leo, Esq., Practice Leader, Employment and Labor Law Practice, Laddey, Clark & Ryan, LLP
- Joseph Lynch, CEO, Boys & Girls Clubs of Northwest New Jersey
- George Morville, Area Senior Vice President, Gallagher
- Jeffrey Key, Founder and Principal Consultant, Nfinity Enterprises
- Andrea Costa Egan, ACE Nonprofit Consulting
The Non-Profit Summit was started three years ago to educate and bring together executives and board members of non-profit organizations in Sussex County. The event has grown each year – in the size and diversity of the programming, and the number of people attending.