The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys has recognized the exceptional performance of Timothy Dinan, Co-Chair of Laddey Clark & Ryan’s Personal Injury practice group, as one of the 2019 10 Best Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 for Client Satisfaction in New Jersey.
The American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (AIOPIA) is a third-party attorney rating organization that publishes an annual list of the Top 10 Personal Injury attorneys in each state. Attorneys who are
selected to the "10 Best" list must pass AIOPIA's rigorous selection process, which is based on client
and/or peer nominations, thorough research, and AIOPIA’s independent evaluation. AIOPIA's annual list
was created to be used as a resource for clients during the attorney selection process. One of the most significant aspects of the selection process involves an attorney’s relationships and reputation among his or her clients. As clients should be an attorney's top priority, AIOPIA places the utmost emphasis on selecting lawyers who have achieved significant success in the field of Personal Injury law without sacrificing the service and support they provide. Selection criteria therefore focus on attorneys who demonstrate the highest standards of client satisfaction.
Mr. Dinan and his Personal Injury practice group co-chair, Andrew Fraser, were also inducted into The New Jersey Law Journal’s Hall of Fame for obtaining the largest auto and products liability verdicts in the state. In addition, the Firm’s Personal Injury Practice has been recognized in other ways:
- Selected by the National Trial Lawyers Association as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in New Jersey
- Included on the list of New Jersey Super Lawyers every year since 2006
- Included in the 2019 American Institute of Personal Injury Attorney's 10 Best in New Jersey for Client Satisfaction
- Consistently obtained some of the highest auto crash verdicts in New Jersey for the past 15 years
- Consistently obtained some of the highest premises liability verdicts in New Jersey for the past 10 years
- Received some of the highest construction accident case resolutions in New Jersey for over a decade straight