With extensive experience in all facets of real estate, our Firm focuses in Real Estate, Land Use, and Zoning Law and Litigation.
We provide expert representation and practical advice in all facets of real estate transactions, applications, permits and litigation.
With extensive experience in all facets of real estate, we regularly provide our clients with legal counsel and representation in the following matters:
- The acquisition, leasing, financing, and sale of residential, new construction, commercial, and industrial property
- All aspects and types of real estate litigation including errors and omissions claims, non-disclosure, property defect, and fraud
- Residential and commercial real estate development and building law.
- Real estate finance, title and escrow matters, including short sales and foreclosures
- Property management
- Zoning and land use, including subdivision approvals and appeals
- Property tax issues and appeals
- Complaints against real estate agents and brokers before industry trade associations, the Real Estate Commission and Civil Rights Commission