In an ever-more-complicated world, the challenges of running a nonprofit organization continue to grow. On top of the usual, yet ever-escalating issues concerning finances, fundraising, human resources, regulations and so many more, who could have envisioned the unique trials of the post-COVID world. The Seventh Annual Non-Profit Forum offers the opportunity to learn how to address these challenges and turn them into opportunities.
The program will be moderated by Thomas Ryan, Managing Partner of Laddey Clark & Ryan, LLP and John D. Carrico II of Cullari Carrico, LLC.
Keynote speaker is Helen Archontou, MSW, LSW, Chief Executive Officer, YWCA Northern New Jersey.
Additional speakers will include:
- Adam Berman, Director, Human Capital Resources, Kreischer Miller
- Angelo Bolcato, Esq, Partner, Laddey Clark & Ryan, LLP
- Linda Czipo, President & CEO, Center for Non-Profits
- Kiran Gaudioso, Chief Executive Officer, United Way of Northern NJ
- Renata Mizak, Esq, Partner, Laddey Clark & Ryan, LLP
- Catherine Powers, Tax Manager, Cullari Carrico, LLC
- Emmett Slobodzian, Program Coordinator, Norwescap
- Aaron Turner, Chief Philanthropic Officer, Community Foundation of NJ
- Erica Joy West, Charitable Investment Counselor, Bergen Volunteer Medical Initiative